Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ideas for Logos


  1. "CBudd Photography" - This would be a logo for my own photography business. I already use this phrase on all of my photo websites and everywhere so if I could make a logo to go along with it, it would be perfect. The logo would simply represent me as a photographer.
  2. "Hueman Food" - This is actually my brother's vegan food truck name and business. I think it would be fun to play around with some ideas to give him a possible new logo. His food truck features nothing but deliciously very vegan foods, located in California.
  3. "DJ Smoke" - The logo for this is actually to help my other brother who is a music artist. I would create a logo he could possibly put on CD covers and websites. If he had a trademark logo he could be remembered easily by it. His stage name is DJ Smoke.
  4. "Roxx Water Ice" - My mom has been trying to create her own vegan water ice business this past year and it really needs the perfect logo to represent it. The water ice flavors range from mango to lemonade, and they are 100% vegan! 
  5. "Homebody" - This was a past business idea from my mother that was never really pursued. She has been an artist for over 30 years and has become an expert at it. She has created murals and wall paintings in our very own home that are breathtaking! She wanted to possibly do the same thing for other people's homes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment